The JXD 509G represents one of the best developments in the history of drones because of its great features. For starters, JJRC (along with Hubsan) pioneered the inclusion of the Altitude Holder on inexpensive drones. This feature is a plus when it comes to doing amateur photography and videography. The air pressure sensor has high density, so it helps keep the drone at the desired height while you record video with the 2MP camera that comes with it. Also, the JXD 509G is a FPV flier, and it is known to transmit in 5.8 GHz live video to the included FPV monitor.
- High performance rechargeable battery
- Advanced Function: Shoot Video, Figure Pass
- Fly up/down, left/right sideward, forward/backward, turn left/right, hover
- High Definition Cameras
- Flight Movement: Hover, Turn Left / Turn Right, Roll, 3D
The H8D quadcopter is JJRC’s answer to the V686G from WLToys. It looks a lot like the Cheerson CX-20, and it has a 4.3” FPV monitor and frequency range that is similar to the V686G. Even the lens quality is similar to the V86G (The V686G using a 1.5V while the H8D uses a 1.6V) but the similarities stop there. The lens’s angle on the H8D is not as big as the V686G, and the range on the H8D is of a lesser quality than the V686G. Also, you can expect a better range on the V686G because the H8D only goes 100 meters. However, one chief advantage of the H8D is its 5.8Ghz transmission. It really is 5.8Ghz and not falsely marketed as such like some FPV quadcopter brands are. With the remote frequency being 2.4Ghz and the transmission being 5.8Ghz, there is certainty that the two connections will not interfere with one another.
- One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
- With LED light, possible for night fly.
- With headless mode, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
- 2.0MP HD camera, 5.8G real time FPV
- With FPV monitor.
This drone is larger than most drones, but it is perfect for beginner photography and videography. The H26D is one of the few affordable 3MP camera drones with glass wide lens and a 120º Field of View supported on a 2-Axis Gimbal. It also has a 300-meter control range, which is typical of most JJRC products. The premium control range makes this a perfect resource for beginner photography and videography.
- One key return will bring it back wherever it is in control.
- 120° camera wide angle is designed for you to find more fun.
- 6-Axis gyro and headless mode make it easy to fly and keep stable.
- Size: 46.5 x 46.0 x H20.5cm/ 18.1 x 17.9 x 8.0 inch.
- 360° Rolling, Side Flying and LED lights will bring you the real pleasure.
We are so appreciative of the hard work JJRC has done concerning FPV (First person View) technology. The H25G has a 2MP camera that records in 720p resolution. It uses a vibration absorbing mount that almost completely gets rid of the “jello effect,” and this wind resistant drone makes for a great FPV practice tool for novices. It comes with a built-in FPV monitor, and the FPV transmission works in 5.8 GHz frequency. It also features One-key Return and Headless Mode.
- 5.8 GHz real-time transmission
- Features one key automatic return function
- Features attractive headless mode, completely solving pilot “loss of orientation” problems.
- 2.0 mega pixel camera captures and records every beautiful and unforgettable moment.
JJRC has produced a lot of drones in the industry, and they have been very successful with many of their products have been the most popular in the market lately. They have been quite successfully in releasing many new products. You can’t make a list about the most successful drones without mentioning JJRC. The JJC X1 had brushless motors that proved to be very durable and powerful, and it could fly as far as 400 meters and as long as 15 minutes! It also features One-key Return and Headless Mode.
- Equipped with D1806-2280KV brushless motors.
- LVC (Low Voltage Cutoff) decrease the power to the motors when the battery voltage gets low.
- It features automatic blades safety protection programme, which means when aircraft meets obstacles, the blades will try to rotate ceaselessly to protect circuit board.
- 2.4G 4CH transmitter for your easy control.
- Made of high quality technology material.
If you are concerned about durability at an affordable price, the V666 is a perfect choice. This large quadcopter is less than $200 and is FPV ready. It comes with a camera and a 5.8 Ghz LCD monitor (4.3”), and it has foam protection for high durability. The monitor can transmit a maximum of 200 meters, a distance that is much longer than the drone’s control distance. On the downside, the brushed motors have to be cleaned after each use because they are fragile. You also have support for a missile launcher that is sold separately.
- 5.8G FPV REAL TIME TRANSMISSION: 5.8G FPV transmission have stable signal and far transmission distance, allows you to enjoy the views more convenient, you will enjoy the world above the horizon.
- 3D FLIPS:This drone can perform the 360 degree flips roll with one key,it is very easy to use even for the beginner.360 degree eversion function for you to have a cool flying play.
- 2.0MP HD CAMERA: Allows recording higher quality video or taking clearer images. Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle.
- STABLE FLGHT SYSTEM : With the latest 6-axis gyro flight control system, the drone will fly stably so that you can enjoy the easier flight ,taking clear photo and video. Adopting the 2.4Ghz radio control technology, ensure the powerful anti-interference capability.
- COLORFUL LED: Led light add flying fun,and it makes your drone eye-catching, with the colorful and bright LED light,you will find it easy to night fly and difficult to lose the drone.
Hubsan X4 H107
Most people probably already know about the Hubsan X4 H107 because it was a sought after drone. And now, Hubsan has introduces a much smaller version of the H107—the H107D—that is one of the smallest FPV drones around that weighs only 57.8g, which also makes it very portable. It has a 0.3MP camera that cannot be mounted because it is built-in. However, it does have 5.8Ghz transmission that promises no delays or loss in connect
- 2.4 Ghz Transmitter with LCD screen , Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Directional Control (Left, Right, Forward, Backward, Sideways left, Sideways Right)
- Equipped with LED Lights and Comes with Blade Protection Guard
- Flight Mode: Normal and Expert Mode
Parrot AR Drone 2.0
This highly attractive drone–with a wide angle 720 HD quality camera—comes in Sand, Snow and Jungle designs. It has its own hotspot that you use to control the device using your iOS or Android tablet or phone. Just download AR.FreeFlight (Yes, it’s free.) on your tablet or phone and you can monitor your drone in real -time video. You can set automatic movements while in Director Mode and devote more time to your video.
- Remote control quadricopter controlled using an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- Easily updates to meet FAA requirements
- Record & share videos & pictures straight from AR. Free Flight piloting app
- 720p high-definition live video streaming & recording to smartphone or tablet while flying
Best Drones Under $100
|Model||Memory Card||Flight Time||Charge Time||HD Camera||Price|
|Syma X5C||2 GB||7 mins||100 mins||Yes||Check Amazon|
|UDI 818A||4 GB||7-9 mins||90-120 mins||2 MP||Check Amazon|
|Holy Stone F181||2 GB||7-9 mins||80 mins||2 MP||Check Amazon|
|QCopter QC1||2 GB||30 mins||480 mins||Yes||Check Amazon|